-It's time to say goodbye in Seoul and sharing with you some pasalubong items I bought.
Noodles, banana milk, beauty cosmetics, pepero, and digital accessories.
They are celebrating pepero day every Nov. 11. So almost malls are on sale.
From street food!
to dine-in authentic korean food.
- Koreans are friendly and helpful we meet a:
Young korean hostel owner | ahjussi taxi driver | very cheerful candyman haha!
Untouchable palace guard | very cute and friendly drummer boy | hospitable korean family :)
Busy Hongik station
Last pic in sinchon with my nth time travel buddies:)
Good job girls! another success travel story :))))
- How to Apply and Get a South Korea Tourist Visa in the Philippines (Multiple entry visa via BPI Promo)
- Autumn in South Korea: References
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 0 - 1 Incheon airport to Gimpo to Jeju island
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 2 Jeju island
- Autumn in Korea: Day 3 - Jeju Island to Seoul
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 4 Nami, Island Petite France and Garden of morning calm
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 5 Everland
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 6 Gyeongbokgung Palace Nseoul Myeongdong
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 7 last day in seoul