Anyong everyone! :)
You know what? Im so excited!!!!! I just got our passport today and our visa are all approved!!! (3 single entry and 2 multiple entry) This is my most awaited tour this year, to visit TOP oppa and lee min ho oppa home town!
Sharing with you some tips applying south korea tourist visa. By the way, I availed the BPI promo multiple entry!!
- A completed handwritten Visa Application form. Download the latest form here: KOREAN Embassy.
- Don’t leave anything blank.
- Write N/A if not applicable.
- Avoid erasures.
- 1.2 chinese name - put N/A unless you are chinese name.
- Colored Passport photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) against plain white background.
- Philippine passport. Must have at least 6 months remaining validity.
- Photocopy of Passport Bio Page(page 2)
- Photocopy of:
- BPI Express Credit Gold or Platinum Card,
- Recent SOA or their BPI Express Online Account screen’s shot for BPI Gold Debit,
- In lieu of presenting financial documents (ITR and Bank Certificate).
- Original Certificate Of Employment
- printed on your company’s official letterhead.
- Must contain your position at the company, date hired, salary, company address, office landline number (MOBILE number is NOT allowed), and e-mail address.
- Original and photocopy ofvalid visa(s) and arrival stamps to OECD member countries within the last 5 years (If applicable).
- Photocopy of PRC card (if applicable).
- 3 working days (for those who have been to OECD member countries within 5 years as tourist)
- 5 working days (for those who have not been to OECD member countries within 5 years)
- How to Apply and Get a South Korea Tourist Visa in the Philippines (Multiple entry visa via BPI Promo)
- Autumn in South Korea: References
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 0 - 1 Incheon airport to Gimpo to Jeju island
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 2 Jeju island
- Autumn in Korea: Day 3 - Jeju Island to Seoul
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 4 Nami, Island Petite France and Garden of morning calm
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 5 Everland
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 6 Gyeongbokgung Palace Nseoul Myeongdong
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 7 last day in seoul