Monday, October 2, 2017

Things to do in Intramuros, Manila!


Mini walking tour around Manila that you can visit for free :)

I lived in the Philippines but I'm not that familiar around Manila. Good thing may friend Kath who is always on the go accompany me, by the way I am a part time blogger (and I only blog my travels) and kath "Diary of a moody bitch" she's a newbie YouTuber in the Philippines. #ParaSaVlog #ParaSaBlog

Here's her youtube video. And I hope you enjoy watching it!


Click subscribe and click the bell! :).

Anyway in my POV here's some things to do in Manila that you can visit for free.

Manila Cathedral Church
We started in  Manila Cathedral church, some manong with kalesa offering a mini tour for an hour. I forgot how much but when you take this option clear your terms para hindi ka ma taga! Anyway, me and Kath just walk around here :)

I just want a photo here. I like the color combination, very cozy in the eyes and it compliments the Spanish theme of intramuros.
There's another church few meters from Manila Cathedral and its San Agustin church.  At that time there's a wedding.

In front of San Agustin Church is Barabara's Restaurant.
Barbara's is from the movie Last Night with Piolo Pascual and Toni Gonzaga.

Goofing around the murals. 
 Few meters from San Agustin Church, we went to Ilustrado Restaurant to eat merienda.
Pasta! yummers! Kath is kinda busy vlogging her self describing the pasta when I took this pictures. 

Okay its my time to shine! hehehe

It was dark when we reach Rizal Park.


Free Concert at the Park! Students showcasing their talents. It was nice seeing them and  know ethnic dance . I like the traditional costumes. Really flashy! :)
Dancing fountain. 

This park is an open auditorium and some college clubs are here to practice. Wish I am a college student  too:)

Family/friends enjoying the park

Rizal Park at night

Others things to do in Manila, sharing my previous walking tour way back 2013 with other friends:

National Museum of the Philippines building

The famous painting of Luna - La Solidaridad
National Museum of the Philippines
Palacio del Gobernador building

Manila Bulletin Building


 Fort Santiago

What I like in Intramuros, Manila is they preserve the vintage looks of the building, you will still feel the Spanish inspired vibes in the area.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice article, thanks for more information.
marriage halls in chennai