|It was our second day in Batanes and we supposed to do the South Batan tour and it was changed to Sabtang Island tour. Good thing the weather condition is good and its safe to sail a faluwa from Ivana port to Sabtang Island.|
Sabtang Island, the smallest of the three inhabited islands of Batanes, the northernmost province of the Philippines.
A boat called faluwa are the main transportation going to the different island of Batanes. The schedule going to Sabtang Island from Ivana port is 7:00 am and back to Ivana port at 12:30 pm.
|Going to Sabtang Island.|
I must say that its my first time to have a seasick on riding a boat. The waves are strangely different, big, rough and scary. It was my 30 minutes longest ride I had so far, 30 minuets of praying that we get safely arrived in the other island.
Here are the things to do in Sabtang Island
- Go to Tiñan Viewpoint and Chamantad Cove
Ivatan houses souvenir
- Wine testing of our very own berry Arius fruits.
arius wine free taste
- Roaming around the Chavayan Village - ivatan old house
- Rent a Vakul
Mga lodi, werpa at petmalu! Chatting with elder Ivatan
- Photo-op in old beaterio
- Visit the Morong beach
- Eat delicious food
- Accommodation: Crisan Lodge/Crisan Pension House
- Breathtaking Batanes: Things to do in North Batan - Day 1
- Breathtaking Batanes: Things to do in Sabtang Isalnd - Day 2
- Breathtaking Batanes: South Batan -soon :)