In day 5 in south korea, It should be Lotte World but I decided to split with my group because I have to meet my cousin Cathy together with her korean husband and it's my first time to meet her son, baby shiannie (3 months old that time). They are living somewhere in busan, that was 4-5 hr drive from Seoul. Her husband decided to stroll us in Everland! I'm very thankful because it's a treat! Free rides! free food! #rice #blessed
On the way to Everland! :) wiiii
With my cousin Cathy! It's been a while :)
A decent brunch before rides.
The amusement park is full pack and lots of people. 1-2 hours queue for every rides. We tried the 'Lost Valley' and 'safari World' it is huge park/zoo that lots of animals not common to see in the philippines. We also experience the must recommended attraction --- T-express ! Tried Mystery mansion and get wet in Amazon express. We also watched the morning and night parade.
Lost Valley and Safari World
*Bucket list spotting!* camel
*bucket list spotting!* Left: cute Giant panda! Right: Red (lesser) panda!
Now, who's more lazy? hehe
First time to see real panda!
Look how happy I am!
Thank you Oh family for the treat :)
Are you ok baby?
Left: Little break, munching fried chicken lol
Right: Ready to get wet in amazon express.
Dinner time! Beef Galbi, we eat somewhere in mapo-go an authentic korean resto.
- How to Apply and Get a South Korea Tourist Visa in the Philippines (Multiple entry visa via BPI Promo)
- Autumn in South Korea: References
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 0 - 1 Incheon airport to Gimpo to Jeju island
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 2 Jeju island
- Autumn in Korea: Day 3 - Jeju Island to Seoul
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 4 Nami, Island Petite France and Garden of morning calm
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 5 Everland
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 6 Gyeongbokgung Palace Nseoul Myeongdong
- Autumn in South Korea: Day 7 last day in seoul