Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My 1st out of the country tour: vietnam (part 1)

Hello! I'm not sure if I have viewers here in my personal blog. :)  I'm semi-active bloger and I only post my travels. This time, it's my 1st travel outside the Philippines. Vietnam-Cambodia leg last Nov 20-28. :)

Vietnam - Cambodia Itinerary available here.

My travel buddies.
Gibbo, me and my sister cams :)


My 1st stamp passport. Nostalgia. Yung feeling ng  5yr old kid na nilagyan ng stamp sa kamay o sa notebook. Na eexcite ka gusto mong ipagmalaki na meron ka ng stamp sa wakas! hehe

Our hotel in vietnam is Luan Vu hotel. Our room has 1 single bed and 1 double bed good for 3 pax and with complimentary breakfast. My first impression in vietnam is wow. superb! The street on where Luan vu located  is called western backpackers. The location has so many restaurant, bars, tour bookings, atms and 10 min walk to Ben tanh market. http://luanvuhotel.com/

We booked the tour mekong delta river and Ho Chi Minh tunnel in Sinh Tourist. Walking distance in our hotel. Here's the official site https://www.thesinhtourist.vn/. Beware of fraud site.

Its my 1st time to try Vietnamese food and I like it. We tried the street foods. Eat what locals eat rules! :)

$1 noodle. misa noodle

Banh trang nuong.  vietnamese pizza on Rice wrapper

Bun thit nuong cha gio. I like this! love everything in the bowl, spring rolls, pork bbq, the combination of rice noodles, nuts and the sauce! yummy!! :)) Its 38,000 dong in the street. double price in restaurant.

fish spring roll

coffee time!


Cholimex Tuong ut chili sauce I MISS YOU badly >___<

Ban mih

beef pho


shrimp pho

beef rice

sticky rice

Pictures tour from vietnam
mekong delta river





Below mini video clips is a typical rush hour in the morning. so many scooters. Our tour guide tell us that the symbol of Vietnam is a bull but now is scooter. HarHArHAr.
A video posted by Camille Bigcas (@camszytheclumsy) on

we have our coffee in this cafe. 

Roaming around the city


St . Peter Basilica church

postal office

opera house

Our tour guide in ho chi minh tunnel demonstrate DIY trap 




at war remnants museum



House architecture in vietnam.

No comments: