Friday, October 26, 2018

Prulink - Growth Fund

I've been holding a Prulife policy and a client for 3 years and after year(s) of waiting to grow the investment side of my policy, finally! it has an  update.

As of Oct 25, 2018 I have Php 4,306.87! :)


I am very much happy with this update although the amount is not that big (yet) and I am not sure when the fund started this year.

Checking the historical records of this fund. From Oct.2015- Oct.2018 the fund value is keep on  increasing from 2017 then decreasing its value in 2018. Well, that our economy now a days. Maybe I will take advantage of inflation in our economy in the Philippines. While value is for "sale"  I will let my investment stay in this fund.  Then change it to conservative type which is money market in the future.


Hope the figures that is written today would be improve in the future.

Related link:

No comments: